Sunday, May 10, 2009

And so it is...

It's been a while since I wanted to start this project. I do not want to become an internet sensation nor to win money nor stuff like that. I am just dying to say this to you, whoever you are.


I will abuse of the word “I”. Who cares about it anyway? This is all about me.

I am a 20 something average Mexican girl. I currently reside with my family, who doesn't seem to know enough about me. My friends don't know a lot about me either. It's ok. I've been in a steady relationship for over 4 years with a great boy who sometimes doesn't fulfill me.

And this leads me to my first post.

Although I've been with my boyfriend for 4 years, we haven't had sex since 2006. I have my needs. I have a special friend who lives in certain European country, with whom I had an affair around 7 years ago, when he lived here. He scarred me for life, to the extent that sometimes I wake up in the middle of the night thinking that he is the love of my life and that we belong together... bullshit.

For over a year we've been talking on Skype, and during the last 4 months things have turned a lot more steamy. We cyber (is that term still applied to cybersex) and I've become a master on the art of masturbating in front of a webcam.

Does that mean that I'm cheating on my boyfriend?

Am I a fucking slut?

Yours truly...

M.

No comments: